Regulatory Reporting Associate
My client, a global provider of investment and financial software-enabled services, is looking for an Associate to join their Regulatory Reporting team.
The team works across a wide spectrum of regulations and a broad range of products; you will be responsible for designing and delivering new analytical and regulatory reporting products for clients - primarily Form PF, CPO-PQR, AIFMD Annex IV and Solvency II.
You will have the opportunity to interact with various areas of the business and with Hedge Fund and Asset Management clients.
There is a significant project-based nature to the work which involves working closely with developers in order to constantly improve systems and keep them compliant in the face of an evolving regulatory environment.
- Understand new requirements and adapt quickly to new approaches and technologies within the regulatory environment.
- Work proactively to develop and implement new logical treatments of new interpretations within the regulatory and analytics space.
- Meet challenging deadlines with high-quality deliverables and be accountable for those deliverables.
- Adapt to work on several projects in parallel.
- Work independently and professionally on strategic goals for the team and the company.
- Establish a network of positive working relationships with members of other teams across locations and leverage this to achieve goals.
- Be responsible for regulatory submissions and maintain appropriate information for progress reporting to head of department and senior management.
- Find solutions to analytical problems independently.
- Communicate product information and reporting progress clearly and confidently to team members, management, peers and clients.
- Contribute to the ideas-based culture of the team, by suggesting possible new projects, or new (improved) approaches to existing projects.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Degree educated, ideally with a Finance Degree.
- Qualifications such as (IMC CFA, CIMA or ACCA) would be beneficial but not essential
- Investment banking, asset management or financial services background.
- Regulatory Reporting, Financial Accountant or Product Control background.
- Analytical mindset and good Excel knowledge.
- You will have a broad product knowledge, ideally across Fixed Income and Derivatives.
- A logical mind, capable of implementing and improving structured processes.