Client Service Manager - UK & European Wholesale
Client Service Manager - UK & European Wholesale - London
We are looking for a Client Service Manager to join our Global Client Solutions team in London. You will ensure a high level of client retention and enhance the reputation of Aviva Investors through delivery of first class client servicing and ensuring positive market perception of Aviva Investors through delivery of high level of service to clients, third party service providers and Business Development Directors as well as promoting a culture of client service excellence throughout the wider organisation.
Our Global Client Solutions team are responsible for developing new business as well as looking after our existing clients to retain and grow our business. Our clients are all investors - financial institutions, pension schemes and insurance companies. We also speak to their advisers. It is important that this team go out to meet people and build relationships to really understand our clients' needs.
- Responsible for the day-to-day servicing of a defined group of wholesale clients across a range of different asset classes
- Owns and co-ordinates the prompt resolution of distributors, third party service providers and Business Development Directors issues, including reporting, performance and technical fund queries
- Work closely with aligned Business Development Directors by coordinating the set up of distribution and other legal agreements, completing fund templates and updating Salesforce
- Builds and maintains strong working relationships across all Aviva Investors business areas
- Maintains a knowledge bias towards designated products and acts as a conduit internally for general queries relating to those products
- Co-ordination and communication of corporate action/regulatory change notifications to clients
- Takes ownership of the new client on-boarding process; liasing with internal and external parties as appropriate
- Takes lead role in the implementation of legal agreement changes for existing clients, ensuring any amendments to agreements are formalised
- Ensures that any potential cross-selling opportunities are shared with the Business Development Director for follow-up
- Relevant degree or equivalent experience
- Good understanding & knowledge of asset management industry
- Able to demonstrate previous experience within wholesale distribution and or an understanding of institutional
- Understanding of and practical experience of Collective Investment Scheme Administration and operational processing
- IMC or equivalent
- Regulatory threshold competent and approved
- A strong communicator able to listen to clients, understand their issues and deal with people at all levels
- Proven ability to take ownership of client queries and achieve successful resolution by influencing colleagues and third parties
- A strong collaborator able to build effective relationships with different business areas across Aviva Investors
- Good industry knowledge combined with effective knowledge of operational processes
- Practical awareness of relevant regulatory requirements
- Motivated to deliver first class client service, balancing the needs of the client with those of Aviva Investors
- CFA qualification desirable
We are proud to be a different kind of asset manager; our intelligent and innovative solutions are based entirely around our clients' needs, not ours.
Aviva Investors is a global asset manager with expertise in real estate, fixed income, equity, multi-asset and alternative investments. We are proud to stand out in our field as our intelligent solutions are based around our clients' objectives, not ours. About us
Inclusion and diversity
We are a global organisation with thousands of employees and customers from different cultures. We've built our approach to inclusion and diversity on the principles of respect, valuing differences and inclusion.
One of Aviva's core values is Care More, and this is bought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies. What's important to us is that you are supported to do the best work of your life. Our culture and values
You will be assessed against the Aviva values: care more, kill complexity, never rest and create legacy.