UKI Assurance - Financial & Accounting Advisory Services - Trea
Our EY Corporate Treasury Practice is looking for talented treasury professionals at all levels to deliver consultative treasury advisory services to our most high profile global and UK clients.
We are seeking driven and ambitious Senior Managers, Managers and Senior Consultants / Assistant Managers to join this exciting and dynamic area of our business. You will play a key role in driving growth by developing new and existing client relationships, leading highly skilled project teams and delivering a first class customer experience on high-profile engagements. In return for helping us build a better working world you can expect excellent career opportunities within a high growth and collaborative environment.
As a key member of the team, you will actively establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships and networks. With guidance from partners and directors, you will identify and pursue significant new business opportunities for EY.
Background and experience:
- Professional qualification(s) - AMCT, CFA, ACCA, ACA (or equivalent);
- Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience working in a Corporate Treasury environment (i.e. corporate, bank, Big 4 or equivalent) or a Treasury Management and / or Risk Systems software vendor;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; specifically, the ability to assess business practices and articulate gaps and opportunities for improvement compared to typical industry practices; and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to explain specialised concepts to non-technical audiences.
Additional requirements (at least 3):
Detailed knowledge and delivery experience in at least 3 of the following:
- Treasury Operations (governance, policy and control frameworks);
- Risk Management (foreign exchange, interest rate and / or commodities);
- Cash Management and / or Pooling;
- Funding and Debt Management;
- Treasury Management Systems / Treasury Risk Systems (including Treasury TMS IT certifications);
- Treasury Accounting - accounting and valuation of Financial Instruments (IFRS, US GAAP or equivalent);
- Broader Treasury Technology (including dealing systems, cash management / in-house banking platforms, cash forecasting solutions and payment technologies); and
- Data analytics and visualisation software (e.g. SQL, Tableau and Spotfire).
Who we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.