The Fund Controller will be responsible, but not limited to:
- Oversight of the Finance and Accountancy functions
- Liaising with Business Units across UK, Europe and Worldwide, where required
- Aiding with the closure of investments in coordination with the deal team
- Reviewing financial controls across asset operations
- Provide financial and operation input on structures and due diligence on investment and divestment processes
- Analyse potential transactions and evaluating the legal and tax structures and the risks behind a potential acqusition
- Investment reporting; management reporting; transaction monitoring; cash management and liaising with external auditors.
There will be an expectancy for this individual to manage relationships across various teams, inlcuding legal, accountancy and tax, as well as external investors.
- 8-12 years' experience in accounting, financial services or preferrably across the alternative asset industry.
- ACA/ACCA/CFA or similiar qualification required.
- Willingness to travel occasionally (this can be Global travel)
- Experience in managing/supervisory a team
- Strong team player with excellent commmuncation skills
- Strong analytical and organisation skills
- Strong English languages skills, both spoken and written, European languages are a plus.
If you are interested, or know anyone who would be interested to learn more, please feel free to contact the consultant on email@example.com for a confidential conversation to discuss this role further.