BMO - GAM - EM Quasi-sovereign analyst
- Take responsibility for corporate analysis in EM quasi-sovereigns and certain corporate bonds across all regions. Make recommendations to buy/sell, and contribute to overall team investment strategy.
- Ensure a good knowledge of all fund objectives and strategies to facilitate appropriate investment recommendations
- Co-operate with the Global credit team analysts
- Co-ordinate exposure to EM quasi-sovereign bonds with respective country specialists
- Together with EM corporate PM, take responsibility for analysis and investments in EM quasi-sovereign and corporate bonds across all strategies, and contribute to overall team investment strategy.
- Attend the credit team's weekly “Focus” meetings, liaise with sector specialists and feed views back to the EM team.
- Co-ordinate with issuers and investment banks and wrt primary market, analysts meetings etc.
- Ensure a good knowledge of all fund objectives and strategies to facilitate appropriate investment recommendations.
- Work with team members to maintain EM corporate investment process, and contribute to growing AUM across strategies, including pitching for EM corporate-focused mandates.
- Contribute credit research reports to the Credit Portal.
- Contribute to Quarterly EM Corporate Strategy document.
Additional information / required experience, knowledge and qualifications:
- FCA approved person status
- CFA (or other similar qualification)
- BMO GAM pays market competitive basic salaries and bonuses.
Applications for this role will close on November 21st, 2018. All those interested in applying should submit an application to Martin@saintyhird.com, referencing: BMO/EMQS.