Wealth and Private Banking Consultant
To make an impact, we are looking for talented Wealth & Asset Management specialists who can demonstrate a selection or all of the skills and experiences listed below:
- Shaping and delivering business and technology transformation
- Defining and implementing new business and operating models
- Shaping and delivering client experience and digital transformation programmes
- Understanding the project and programme governance and delivery lifecycle
- Successfully performing as a programme manager, project manager, PMO or business analyst in a change programme
- Planning, designing and implementing core banking platforms - like Avaloq, FNZ and Temenos - or focused digital solutions for client management and/or conduct risk management and compliance
- Outsourcing of Wealth Management / Asset Management services and post-merger integration
- Knowledge and insight of the key trends and client challenges within the Wealth & Asset Management industry
- Knowledge and experience of Wealth & Asset Management client segments, products & propositions, channels and front to back operating models
- Knowledge and experience of key regulations impacting the industry including Client Suitability, Financial Crime, MiFID II, Data Privacy and associated compliance issues
- PMP certification and PRINCE2 are desirable. Investment Management Certificate, CISI qualifications and CFA are advantageous.
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.