Responsibilities of the role include -
- research into target companies
- To make investment recommendations for inclusion into portfolio
- To maintain active and constructive engagement with the senior managers of investee companies
- To monitor own recommendations and other portfolio holdings with a view to validating and contesting investment case
To be successful in the role you must have -
- A strong track record of experience from within either buy-side or sell-side Equity Research, investment banking or strategy consulting
- Equity research experience of research across a wide in a range of industries, sectors and companies, or equivalent similar experience
- Significant experience in building valuation case for investment using a variety of methods.
- An investment philosophy that is aligned with the existing team and products - Research driven, bottom up, long term and valuation driven
- MBA or Professional Qualification (eg: CFA or Chartered Accountant) would be desirable
In return they are offering a salary between £65,000 - £85,000 plus excellent benefits and bonus.