Corporate Actions - Asset Management - London
Twenty Financial Services are working with a global Asset Manager that is looking to hire into their Corporate Actions team. The Operations department currently consist of a Corporate Actions, Middle Office & Front Office Support team and you will have the opportunity to cross train across departments.
- Ensuring all corporate actions (voluntary and mandatory) events are processes and reconciled.
- Maintaining the corporate action database to ensure information is distributed to internal and external parties.
- Liaise with internal portfolio managers, accountants and compliance to ensure proper handling of corporate action events.
- Submit election instructions to external parties to establish market deadline.
- Support the Middle Office and Front Office support teams when necessary
- Help with on-going project initiatives and suggesting improvements when required
- At least 2 years Corporate Actions experience
- Bachelor's degree - finance related preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- CFA or IMC would be beneficial
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel and Access
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of different investment products and instruments
If you are interested in discussing further, do contact Charles Bodunrin at Twenty Recruitment