VP, Leveraged Finance Credit (Dublin, Ireland)
Our client, a leading international bank in Dublin, are currently recruiting a VP for their Credit team, focussed on analysing Leveraged Finance transactions across EMEA.
This team is tasked with carrying out credit analysis, sanctioning credit limits and ultimately approving credit risk for all financial sponsor and corporate leveraged finance borrowers domiciled within the EU, across all sectors.
- Responsible for the effective credit risk management (evaluation of risk/exposure management) of credits within the European Union Leveraged Finance space, across a wide range of sectors
- Prudent and appropriate use of delegated discretion to provide credit approval for transactions, trading, and amendments in accordance with policy.
- Engage in assessing and making recommendations of proposals received from business development/product areas.
- Stay current with financial analysis and risk profile of the assigned sectors, borrowers and counterparties.
- Alert senior management of negative developments and trends for clients and segments within the assigned sectors.
- Support the coaching of junior team members.
- The ideal candidate should have excellent credit skills and experience in leveraged finance, specifically taking responsibility for leading the leverage finance transaction process.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced analytical and technical skills balancing attention to detail and big picture decision making.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build partnerships with all colleagues.
- Possess a high degree of self-motivation, the ability to drive for results, and track record of setting and achieving goals and meeting schedules.
Desirable skills/Preferred Qualifications:
- CFA desirable.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent professional qualification
For further information please call Domhnall Fahey at Capital Markets in Dublin on +353874396858