Senior Equity Analyst - Japan
This position will be responsible for undertaking fundamental research on companies listed in Japan as part of the Global Equity universe.
- Conduct high quality fundamental analysis on Japanese stocks
- Produce high conviction investment recommendations that will contribute to relative outperformance over a 5 year period
- Ongoing monitoring of companies under coverage, ensuring up to date knowledge, modelling and forecasting
- Contribute to investment performance through stock idea generation
- Significant input into portfolio construction by monitoring stock price and fundamental developments
- Relevant equity research experience on the buy or sell-side
- Experience covering Japanese equity markets
- CFA qualification
- Degree educated
- High attention to detail and risk awareness
- Comprehensive understanding of fundamental analysis and valuation techniques
Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.