Valuations and Risk Specialist - Junior VP
This is an excellent opportunity offering visibility and regional management exposure, partnering with stakeholders to ensure effective control and risk governance.
The role is a perfect career move for those who are looking to technically develop their skills and product knowledge, and progress into a Senior VP within a reputable organization.
Role responsibilities include:
- Be responsible for driving valuations risk governance, model validation, IPV task and new business analysis
- Hands on with price testing and technical price methodology of FX and Rates workstreams
- Integrating market knowledge and risk governance expertise on the model review process
- Streamlining processes and oversight of processes within a team based environment
- Liaising with the Front Office and other Functions to analyze and develop financial data for business management and regional directors
- Addressing and investigating issues on strategic recommendations
Successful applicants should have:
- Master's degree in Maths/Physics/Quants/Engineering
- Excellent knowledge of valuations and price testing/methodologies of rates and FX products
- Market knowledge and risk experience desirable
- Strong communications skills with the ability to face off to senior management
If you are interested don't hesitate to call: Selva Ross on 02079971034 or send me your CV: seross@astoncarter (.com)