Credit Analyst - Global Fixed Income
Allianz GI's Global Fixed Income group is looking for a seasoned Credit Analyst with particular focus on consumer cyclicals and non-cyclicals. The Global Fixed Income is responsible for running a group of segregated global aggregate and credit mandates across investment grade and high yield with dedicated AUM of ~$35bn.
The sector allocation for this role will depend on your expertise, however we want you to “own” your risk.
- Coverage of global corporate issuers in both investment grade and high yield
- Aid in the construction of risk portfolios to match macro-economic, structural, secular and cyclical themes deriving from the coverage
- Proactive relationship management of Portfolio Managers
- Generate financial documentation including making internal and external presentations, bond documentation and covenants
- Participate in regular meetings to discuss coverage and recommendations
- Identify broader macro themes through coverage for application in the group's asset allocation process and risk budget more broadly in investment portfolios.
- Extensive credit research experience in both investment grade and high yield - within Asset Management, Hedge Funds or Investment Banking
- Preferred expertise in consumer products, food & beverage, retail and tobacco
- Relevant qualifications i.e. Degree, CFA qualifications or equivalent
- Strong analytical skills and highly numerate individual
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer. Would you like to discover more about the role and AllianzGI? Would you love an international and diverse environment? Apply today just with one click attaching your CV and contact details!