• Write tailored, persuasive and high-quality responses to RFPs to support the firm's business development efforts across the globe.
• Utilize the firm's tools and databases as well as collaborate with teams across the organization to craft differentiated, well positioned responses; ensure that questions are comprehensively answered and that written responses are appropriately customized for the specific opportunity.
• Manage a structured, organized RFP process that incorporates stakeholder inputs, reviews and strict deadlines.
• Develop a strong knowledge base of the firm's products, asset classes, investment approach and other aspects of the corporate platform to effectively understand and respond to client requests.
• Participate within the RFP-response team to help support and build out the firm's RFP process and marketing materials (e.g., database maintenance, updating standardized content, strategy overviews, etc.)
• 2-4 years of relevant experience such as investment consulting, institutional client service, new business proposal (RFP) writing, institutional marketing or project management.
• BA/BS degree in related field; In pursuit of a master's and/or CFA, a plus
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills. Strong attention to detail in writing and editing documents is key.
• Must work well in a team environment, excellent interpersonal skills to engage senior professionals and liaise with global teams across the firm.
• Passion for the investment management industry; ambition to build a career in a client function within asset management • Self-starter
• Project management skills and the ability to work under tight deadlines while maintaining a high standard is essential
To view all of Acadian's open positions please visit the Careers section of our website at https://www.acadianasset.com/careers/job-opportunities. We will contact selected candidates.
It is the policy of Acadian Asset Management UK to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, citizenship status, disability, or sexual orientation.