Investment Valuations Analyst
This role will be multi-asset offering broad product exposure across FI, equities and derivatives as a key support to the investments teams.
The role will focus primarily on the investment valuations of illiquid equity and debt interests for the investment segment of the firm on both a periodic and ad-hoc basis.
- Preliminary review and analysis of business plans and cash flow models
- Development and update of valuation models
- Formulating and debating valuation opinions
- Challenge and collation of financial data from investment managers
- Act as key interface to investment accounting function and financial control teams - communication judgements and conclusions in an effective manner
- Attendance and participation on investment meetings
- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA< CIMA or ACCA) or a CFA with significant exposure to investment appraisal techniques
- IPV of Securities exposure
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills including experience in dealing with and influencing external clients at a senior level
- Excellent level of Excel skills
- Previous experience of working within investment management or pensions in a finance or analyst role is desirable
- Prior experience of performing business or investment valuations as the primary function of a previous or existing role is desirable