Junior CLO analyst, Asset Mangement, London
- Become a CLO test/constraint expert assisting the PMs.
- Understand investment criteria and restraints attributed to CLO's and recommend actions to the PMs regarding trades within these constraints.
- Recommendations for the improvement and enhancement of portfolio returns
- Preparation of data for, and tracking of “trade tests”.
- Conduct detail analysis of CLO portfolios, and assist senior members of the CLO team to prepare materials for portfolio reviews with the PMs.
- Assist in CLO compliance and reporting.
- Undergraduate degree from leading university - (ideally Mathematics/economics related)
- Masters Degree is a plus
- IMC/CFA/CAIA or similar
- Strong Quantitative ability
- Familiarity with CLO's experience in a previous role would be desired.
- Good internal stakeholder management skills.
- Exemplary attention to detail.
- Strong analytical ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication