Institutional Sales Support, Fixed Income - Asset Management, London
- Become a key member of the institutional sales team
- Develop a strong understanding of the firm's product set and strategies.
- Support senior sales team with pitchbooks/presentations and communication with clients and prospects.
- Develop relationships with institutional clients.
- Faceoff with internal stakeholders such as portfolio managers, product specialists, marketing teams team, consultant relations team.
- Update CRM system
- Conduct research into new sales opportunities across the institutional space.
- Minimum 2/3 years in institutional sales or consultant relations support role
- Degree educated
- Strong knowledge of fixed income and alternatives
- CFA/IMC similar
- Self-starter and highly organised.
- Experience with sales force