Senior Compliance Manager - Investment Management
- Act as a first point of contact for the investment management business, acting as an ambassador to promote compliance awareness and good practice
- Provide advice and assistance as requested, providing compliant pragmatic solutions
- Assist the investment management business to manage regulatory risk, including risk identification, assessment, mitigation and control.
- Production of accurate and timely monthly reports regarding activity and issues arising for the Chief Risk Officer report and other quarterly reports such as the Risk and Audit Committee papers
- Help implement group projects, working closely with different departments to ensure compliance with operating and compliance procedures
- Attend and support investment management meetings, including asset allocation and fund governance meetings, and relevant investment operations meetings
- Work collaboratively with team members to ensure all issues identified through monitoring, complaints and changes to regulations are appropriately addressed, providing or assisting in delivery of training as necessary
- In conjunction with other team members, work with the investment management central support team on proposition and standards, fact finds, investment profile reports etc.
- As a senior member of the team, support the whole of the Risk and Compliance function to be successful
- Relevant Compliance experience gained within an Investment Management or Fund Management environment
- Compliance exposure to different types of funds (UCITS; NURS; AIF) and discretionary portfolio management
- Excellent knowledge of FCA Rules in particular SYSC, CASS, COBS, CIS, FUND and AIFMD
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to influence at all levels with good judgement and decision-making skills
- Able to demonstrate significant experience in interpreting, understanding and applying the FCA rules to achieve business focused and commercial outcomes.
- Must be able to demonstrate significant technical experience of delivering wide-ranging regulatory guidance and solutions in a commercial environment
- Ability to deliver training
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Qualifications: Degree holder preferable; IMC/CFA, CISI Compliance Diploma
To discuss the role in greater detail please contact Edward Manson on 0203 637 1601 or send your CV to email@example.com