European Small Cap Analyst
To contribute to the performance of the team through the following:
• Analysing the accounts and operations of companies to form a view on their fair value and producing written and verbal recommendations to be circulated amongst the fundamental equity teams
• Monitoring the existing holdings in funds to ensure continued compliance with investment objectives
• Positive performance contribution from investment recommendations;
• Clear, accurate and proactive advice to portfolio managers;
• Assist in the development of the research process
• Maintaining a view on European economics in order to help on fund strategy and to
• contribute to monthly strategy meeting a broader equity teams.
Key behavioural attributes
• Act with integrity, due skill, care and diligence
• Ensure customer outcomes are the focus of our business and we are respected by regulators
• Collaborate with peers across the Organisation
• Share openly and be transparent
• Adopt a responsible approach
• Maintain our entrepreneurial culture
• Strive for continuous improvement
• The role requires the Investment Management Certificate (Parts I & II)
• It would be desirable if the individual has passed or is in the process of passing the CFA examinations, however relevant work experience will be taken into consideration.
The individual should be able to demonstrate successful experience in a similar role in this or an adjacent relevant asset class. We are looking for experience in analyzing the financials and operations of companies and confidently presenting recommendations, and forming your own conclusions based on this analysis You should be numerate and able to demonstrate independent working.