Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
- Maths, Physics (other relevant degrees applicable) graduate with experience in Product Control.
- CFA qualified would be a bonus
- Demonstrable track record in top-tier global bank.
- Demonstrable track record of leading large projects.
- Knowledge of Valuations processes and proven experience of coordinating Product Control or Financial Process based activities.
- Good market derivative knowledge in fixed income asset classes: Rates, Loans and Credit.
- Experience of Fixed Income Models and Derivatives Valuation Framework (OIS Discounting / CVA / FFVA / TLAC) beneficial.
- Experience of developing methodology and shaping policy for IPV / FVAs is a distinct advantage.
- Good understanding of accounting requirements for Valuation activity in Global Markets.
- Good understanding and appreciation of Regulatory requirements and guidelines for Valuation activity.
- Proven ability in working across multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural diverse work environments.
- Experience of interacting with internal and external stakeholder groups (Business, Risk, Internal and External Audit, Compliance, Regulators).
- Strong Analytical background.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and management ability.
- Ability to build effective relationships at all levels of seniority through collaboration and influencing skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to articulate key valuation issues to Senior Stakeholders in a non-technical manner.