Assistant Portfolio Manager
Mondrian Investment Partners is a London-based asset management company, with approximately $55bn under management. We are seeking to recruit an Assistant Portfolio Manager into the International Equities team. The role primarily involves conducting equity research and analysis, focusing on specific countries/sectors as directed. It also entails supporting the rest of the team in all other aspects of portfolio management and client servicing.
Key purpose of Job:
- Production of high quality country, industry and stock investment research for the International Equity product;
- Translating detailed research into investment proposals
- Working effectively across teams to effectively implement investment policy & support other investment professionals as necessary
- Supporting Mondrian’s client service and marketing operations by assisting in preparation work
- Production of regular and ad hoc investment reports and communications to clients and consultants.
Qualifications / Technical Skills Required
- 2 years (minimum) of relevant work experience
- A good degree from a leading academic institution
- Very high level of numeracy
- Microsoft Excel Skills (Advanced)
- CFA Level 1
- Proven analytical capability / experience
- High standard of written and oral English language skills
- ACA or equivalent
- Knowledge of relevant investment valuation techniques
- Able to operate Datastream, Reuters and Bloomberg information systems
- Knowledge of statistical tools and techniques.
- Experience in equity and other financial markets