ANALYST, FIDUCIARY MANAGEMENT
Altus Partners are partnering with a global asset manager in the search for an Analyst to join their fiduciary management team. With over $1 trillion in advisory globally, senior management are seeking to maintain and build on the market position they have currently. As a result, they are looking for an Analyst to assist with client relationship management and to assist with sales opportunities.
Key responsibilities of the position include:
- Interacting with other departments to assist in the delivery of services to build strong client relationships, working alongside colleagues to deliver strategy, investment management and implementation services
- Establish a strong working relationship with clients and provide effective and timely response to clients' requests
- Support full and partial fiduciary management client relationships in all aspects of client management, including preparation of client presentations, delivery of customised reports, liaison with the investment division, etc.
- Provide support on fiduciary management opportunities.
- Awareness of market developments
- Interacting with other departments to assist in the delivery of services
The ideal candidate will be degree qualified and will be studying towards to the CFA or an actuarial qualification. Previous experience within an investment consultant is highly desirable, coupled with a knowledge of the regulatory environment of the pensions industry. Naturally, oral and written communication skills need to be excellent as they will be tested in the interview process.