Senior Global Macro-Strategist
The candidate will have a solid educational background with proven knowledge of investment strategy, macro-economics and presenting strategic and/or tactical asset allocation ideas.
To add, this is a senior position that requires a client ready candidate with experience in compiling analytical reports and pitching investment ideas to clients in addition to experience in presenting to industry as an ambassador for the firm at key events.
- In-depth Macro subject matter expertise preferred, working across asset classes, with Interest in top-down macro strategy with a coherent analytical approach.
- Ideally a holder of a full CFA or working towards, with solid academics
- Strong relationship management and communication skills able to liaise with internal and external clients at all levels.
- Experience sharing asset allocation views, with a predominant focus on strategic allocation.
- Demonstrable strengths in compiling thought leadership and research pieces.
Please note, our client is unable to offer sponsorship for this opportunity. Finally, should you not be contacted within 5 working days of submitting your application, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the opportunity. We will however be in touch should there be any other opportunities of potential interest that are suited to your skills
For all other roles, please go to www.miryco.com