Trainee Fund Manager/ Buy Side Equity Analyst - Global Equities
Our client is a top long only asset management firm. They manage $billion of assets and are one of the most successful and prestigious of global investors. They have a superb track record, upper quartile against peers, and are now looking to add an Assistant Fund Manager/ Buy Side Equity analyst to their team.
The fund takes a long only approach towards investments.
The role will include the following duties:
- Equity, business and sector analysis of investment opportunities for the fund and assisting with portfolio management responsibilities
- Identification of possible investments and preparing an investment case and recommendation. This could involve involve visiting the company to form an investment opinion
- Working with the Senior Fund managers on the investment process, and decision making
- Financial analysis, modelling, due diligence, valuations
They are looking to add a professional who will have a background as follows:
- Equity Analyst with a leading sell side firm or asset management business
- ACA with a major accounting firm with excellent experience in balance sheet and company analysis
- Analyst or graduate from a wealth management scheme
- CFA or other analyst/ potentially a credit analyst
- Real and clear interest in investing
- Outstanding academic record