Equity Research Associate, Consumer Goods
Our client is a leading global bank with a highly successful equity research team.
They are now looking to recruit an equity research analyst to cover consumer goods.
In this role, you will write pieces of equity research on companies in the consumer sector for your clients - asset managers and hedge funds. Typical companies in this sector would be Danone, Unilever, Nestle and Reckitt Benckiser.
Day to day you will monitor market newsflow, conduct commercial, sector and financial analysis, speak to clients, attend company presentations, and marketing trips.
Its a great opportunity to be part of a very fast moving team.
The successful candidate needs to have a real interest in financial markets and come across with confidence, integrity and presence.
They are interested in meeting with people who will have a background as follows:
- equity research analyst from a sell or buy side firm
- investment banker with a leading investment bank looking to move into equity research
- professional from a consumer goods company who is interested in moving into financial markets
- a CFA/ ACA qualified professional
- real interest in financial markets