Consultants - Top Strategy Consulting Firm - recently qualified ACAs wanted -
Our client is a leading strategy consulting firm providing their cients with advice on strategy, acqusitions, new markets, M&A, valuation, economic events and business development. They have one of the best names in the market and have a global franchise.
They are now looking to add people at the Consultant level to their team, who will work on projects for their clients. The roles have come about due to a significant increase in workload.
The firm is realy keen on professionals from the major accounting firms, who will have a background as follows:
• have an ACA, CFA, or other relevant qualification (preferably) - we will be happy to see people from audit;
• have a first (2.1 or better) or higher degree from a university with a reputation for excellence in the subject in question;
• be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing, including being able to draft formal reports;
• have good project management skills with experience of managing people and individual work streams;
• be proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• be able to conduct research in an efficient way, both independently and as part of a team.