Senior Consultant Manager Research - Liquid Alternatives
In the role you will be gathering qualitative and quantitative information, including operational due diligence, performing detailed portfolio analysis of portfolios, assessing their consistency with the manager's investment approach, preparing and presenting investment analytics/meeting papers prior to manager research meetings, attending research meetings.
As a senior member of the team, you will continue to raise the business profile in the market through attending conferences and media contributions such as interviews and articles. As well as being responsible for contributing to business development by assisting in the development of sales strategies, providing technical support in client and prospect meetings and helping clients design an investment strategy.
• Significant experience with a focus on hedge fund or liquid alternative investment manager selection at either an investment consultant, FoHF / multi-manager, or asset / wealth management firm. Candidates with direct hedge fund investment experience will also be considered, although they must be able to demonstrate appropriate manager selection skills.
• Undergraduate degree from a top university preferred (Msc/CAIA /CFA is a plus).
• Demonstrate quantitative and quantitative analytical skills
• Project management skills.
• Motivated, able to demonstrate curiosity and strong analytical skills, a clear thinking, leadership, strong interpersonal and presentation skills at senior level.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively in a small team environment.