Fund Research Analyst (EM, Asia and Frontier Markets)
- Both quantitative and qualitative research of investment managers, predominantly equity managers covering Asia, Emerging Markets and Frontier Markets.
- The role will involve sourcing , monitoring and research of fund managers.
- Some input into portfolio construction / blending as part of the team.
- You will need approximately 2 years of directly relevant experience, of which some experience must be in manager research.
- A strong and relevant degree and ideally completed or studying towards CFA 1 or beyond.
- Bright , hardworking and capable of in-depth and high quality research.