Institutional Client Manager (Fixed Income)
An exciting opportunity has arisen at a top tier Asset Manager who are currently looking to hire an Institutional Client Manager to join their London team.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain excellent relationship with institutional clients, acting as the first point of call in the Client Director's absence
- Coordinate the successful resolution of client enquiries, utilising relationships from around the business
- Manage client requests on an ongoing basis
- Demonstrate a high level of technical knowledge of Fixed Income products as well as the firms brand and services
- Attending investment team meetings to remain current on the firms key investment strategies, developing product knowledge
- Interest and extensive knowledge of Fixed Income market essential
- At least 5 years' experience in a similar Client orientated role within Asset Management
- IMC/CFA Qualifications desirable
- Strong relationship building skills
- Excellent team player
"Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age."