Client Services Credit Associate
- Job DescriptionThis S&P Global Market Intelligence's Client Services position provides the opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing company with an exceptional corporate culture. Our data, analytics and research helps our customers make well informed business decisions and investments.
Client Services Associates are the first point of contact for our clients. You'll work with them personally to optimise their workflows and streamline their research and data analysis needs. If you're a natural problem solver with a passion for finance then this could be the role for you.
On a day to day basis your role will involve:
- Helping clients to navigate and extract data from the S&P Global Market Intelligence product range.
- Liaising with the commercial, product and technical teams to address any client queries and ensure our data is maintained to the highest standards.
- On completion of internal training, the role will also include proactively reaching out to clients to deliver training on our various product offerings. This involves developing an understanding of the client's workflow and providing tailored assistance to help clients maximize their usage of the S&P Global Market Intelligence product range.What you can expect:
- To be challenged on a daily basis with a steep learning curve.
- To work with a broad range of clients including major investment banks, private equity firms, insurance companies, corporate's and investment managers from all over the world.
- To develop and use your communication, presentation and commercial skills.
- Optional sponsorship for relevant qualifications, e.g. CFA or IMC exams.
- Excellent benefits.This position gives you the chance to develop your career within S&P Global. Potential pathways include Sales, Relationship Management, Product Specialist roles and more. With offices around the world in locations such as Frankfurt, Paris, Sydney, New York and Dubai, the opportunities of growth available are extensive.
- Minimum 2.1 in a BSc or BA degree, or equivalent.
- Fluency in either French or German is a prerequisite.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation and communication skills.
- Passion in building relationships with finance professionals and enthusiasm in learning and working in the financial services industry.
- Ability to effectively multitask, prioritise and work in a team. Positive, flexible and proactive with a "can do" attitude.