- Production of a daily trading P&L and balance sheet
- The execution of regular independent price verification, ensuring that the appropriate accounting principles are applied
- Facilitating new products and initiatives
- Developing and reporting management accounting information
- Delivery of critical projects whilst identifying those that are strategic and those that are tactical.
- Develop and maintain governance, and internal guidelines relating to the Equities business
Essential Skills/Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Part or Fully Qualified CIMA/ACA / ACCA / CFA
- Strong understanding of accounting fundamentals required
- Relevant Product Control Experience
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.