Senior Associate Regulatory Reporting
This team works across a wide spectrum of the regulations that includes: PF, CPO-PQR, AIFMD Annex IV and Solvency II reporting and spans across a broad range of products.
The jobholder will be responsible for designing and delivering new analytical and regulatory reporting solutions to Hedge Fund and asset management clients.
- Responsible for the quarterly regulatory submissions and the maintenance of appropriate information for progress reporting to head of department and senior management.
- Understand new requirements and adapt to new technologies within the regulatory environment.
- Source and process the client data required for the different reports.
- Work proactively to develop and implement new logical treatments of new interpretations within the regulatory and analytics space.
- Meet challenging deadlines with high-quality deliverables and be accountable for those deliverables.
- Work independently and professionally on strategic goals for the team and the company.
- Establish a network of positive working relationships with members of other teams across locations and leverage this to achieve goals.
- Find solutions to analytical problems independently
- Communicate product information and reporting progress clearly and confidently to team members, management, peers and clients.
- Process improvement and automation.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Degree educated, ideally with a Finance Degree.
- Qualifications such as (IMC, CFA, CIMA or ACCA) would be beneficial but not essential
- Financial services or fund administration background is preferred.
- Regulatory Reporting or Fund Accountancy experience.
- Analytical mindset and good Excel knowledge (Macro).
- You will have a broad product knowledge, ideally across Fixed Income and Derivatives.