Valuation Consultant - London
Globalview Advisors is seeking a dynamic team player to work with a dedicated group of professionals within their London office. The successful applicant will be expected to manage valuation projects, as well as build and review financial models in connection with the valuation of companies, intangible assets and financial instruments.
The ideal candidate will have:
- a Master's degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics or an MBA from an accredited college/university.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as verbal and written communication skills.
- UK or EU citizenship, or valid work permit
- at least 2-3 years experience in constructing and reviewing valuation models and other financial models including: DCF, comparable company analysis, Monte-Carlo simulations,
- CFA and/or Accountancy qualifications are helpful.
Globalview Advisors is an International firm with offices in the United States and the United Kingdom. The firm specialises in providing financial valuations and transaction advisory services for publicly listed and privately owned/unquoted companies in the U.S., U.K, Europe, Asia and other locations globally.
Please e-mail your application/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org