Senior Credit Risk Analyst
An established FX/Currency firm is looking for an experienced Senior Credit Risk Analyst to join the team to assist with the ongoing growth and expanding requirements of the business!
- Perform credit risk analysis of SME/corporate/financial institution clients' credit applications
- Review, implement and comply with Risk Appetite and Policy Framework
- Monitor Risk exposure across the organisation as a whole
- Financial analysis and review on credit-worthiness of clients, and assess regulatory and liquidity impacts
- Prepare credit proposals and participate in Risk Committee decisioning
- Ideally 3-5+ years' experience in a similar role around Counterparty Credit Risk
- Strong understanding of FX, Currencies, Financial Markets (ISDA, OTC etc)
- Background in Financial Services
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Ideally professional qualification (CFA, FRM, ACA or similar)
Type: Permanent, full-time
Location: London, City
Salary: £40-50k base + benefits
Please note all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK without visa sponsorship.