· Participate in the training programme at LGPS Central rotating across asset classes to gain experience of different investment styles and strategies
· Training will also involve working with the Compliance, Risk, Operations and Finance teams
· Study for the IMC and CFA exams or equivalent exams expected.
· After 2 years on the training programme and having passed the relevant exams you can expect to become an Investment Analyst at LGPS Central
· Recommend investment ideas into the LGPS Central mandates using the asset class Investment process
· Learn to carry out analysis of risk, sectors, styles, due diligence and Responsible investment under the direction of the portfolio managers.
· Manage risk and compliance in accordance with the LGPS Central Risk and Compliance Framework
Support a culture of high performing, collaborative, research-based investing across LGPS Central
· Educated to degree level or have relevant financial experience
· Prepared to study for the IMC and then the CFA or an equivalent qualification.
· Demonstrate good judgement, numeracy and analytical skills.
· First class interpersonal and communication skills.
· High aptitude for systems/technology
· Flexibility in working across a variety of tasks
Degree level or equivalent
If you are interested in applying for this role, please forward your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org highlighting your key strengths and experience in relation to the job profile.