Senior Associate, Ventures Europe
We are working with a highly-regarded pan-European venture and growth capital investor with a long-standing track record. Their reputation is reflected in their strong portfolio performance and as such they are looking to add a Senior Associate to their London-based team. You would be investing across Europe but will have a particular focus on opportunities in DACH (Germany, Austria and Switzerland) and Israel.
The fund has a strong culture, they invest heavily in their people and the structure is very flat. They are looking for exceptional people who can take on significant responsibility quickly and will encourage you to do this.
Applications for this role open on 24th January 2019 and will close on 22nd February 2019.
- Build a broad investment sourcing network with industry experts, entrepreneurs, venture capital peers and advisors
- Triangulate data and analysis to construct robust perspectives on valuation and potential
- Independently drive aspects of due diligence processes required to support investment decisions
- Take ownership of various facets of deal execution: manage due diligence, negotiation, documentation and workstream co-ordination
- Analyse possible exit scenarios and support aspects of exit processes for portfolio companies
- An exceptional record of academic achievement, with a relevant Bachelor's degree in Business Studies, Economics, Corporate Finance, Information Science, Computer Engineering or similar
- Prior investment experience from a top venture capital or growth fund
- A strong track record of multiple investments made into technology businesses, with a particular focus on fintech, enterprise SaaS and e-commerce
- Post-graduate professional qualification in accounting (ACA, etc.) or finance (CFA, etc.)
- A strong network in European technology start-ups, with a particular focus on DACH and Israel
- Detail-oriented personality with exceptional analytical skills