Client Management Professional
- Primary Location: United Kingdom,England,London
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Institutional Sales
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 18067435
The EMEA Investor Client Management team is looking to hire a client/sales strategy professional into the team to help cover Citi's EMEA Markets division. The hire will work with a range of sales, trading and management stakeholders across asset classes to drive sales and strategic initiatives across the region.
The team's role is to help develop the client strategy for the region and assist in driving the implementation of the strategy, working in close partnership with regional sales, trading and product management. The team reports locally into the EMEA Head of Investor Sales and into the Global COO for Markets Sales in New York.
Key Responsibilities include:
1. Driving strategic projects to develop the client franchise and sales organization (e.g. opportunity evaluation for new and target markets/clients, evolution of client coverage models, performance metrics )
2. Partnering with sales and trading management to execute core client management activities in the region
(e.g. wallet benchmarking, client reviews, account planning)
3. Helping develop and execute cross-asset initiatives to meet evolving clients needs and drive greater coordination between businesses
4. Meeting with clients and other industry participants to understand Citi's competitive position and opportunities
5. Contributing to development and sharing of best practices in the client management team - locally and globally
The ideal candidate will have significant experience working in Equities or FICC, deep analytical and relationship skills, and a background in strategy consulting, business development, client management or the front office. The role will be based in London reporting to the EMEA Head of Investor Client Management.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Significant experience working in Markets and a desire to go deep into a business area
• Knowledge of industry developments with competitors, clients, market structure, regulation
• Background in management consulting, business development, client management or the front office
Strategic - experience of working with seniors and advising on strategic courses of action (acting as an owner)
Analytical - ability to work with large amounts of data and derive conclusions whilst highlighting limitations
Presentation - ability to frame and communicate findings powerfully using graphs and written communication
• Degree educated
• CFA and/or MBA a differentiator
Personal impact - buy-in from senior stakeholders essential, gravitas, verbal and written communication
Team player - work alongside existing team members, help share best practices and develop each other, work collaboratively with a wide range of partners outside team
Strong work ethic - organized self-starter who owns analysis and deliverables, and is comfortable working on a number of initiatives in parallel
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer