Equity Research Analyst - Global Hedge Fund $$$
You will be expected to deliver strong performance for clients by selecting high performing fund managers and enhancing the fund selection/monitoring process of the business. You will be continually meeting external fund managers and develop a deep understanding of their investment approach thus enabling you to create a “bench” of high performing potential managers.
You will have a track record of selecting outperforming managers with a focus on equity and be able to demonstrate an appreciation of quantitative analysis. Ideally you will hold, or will be studying towards, a CFA qualification.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or related field.
- 2+ Years of Working Experience
Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and financial skills
- Experience solving open ended problems using analytical methods
- Able to function independently in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Curiosity and intuition
- Exemplary written and oral communication skills
- Deep understanding of factors impacting public equity valuation.
The Bottom Line
If this job posting seems different from those of our competitors, it's because our clients really are different: it's not just a slogan or a mantra. We are out to change an industry by building a better mousetrap. No tricks, no games, just top-tier candidates and excellent service to our clients. To do that, we need to hire the best of the best. So, what are you waiting for? Apply now!
For a confidential discussion about this role, or to discuss similar opportunities in the investment management sector, please call Thomas Hennelly or Sean Sweeney at Paragon Executive Intelligence on +353 (0)1 8746770.