Senior Corporate Finance Associate
My client is a dynamic Renewables start up with significant financial backing (now on their second round of fund-raising with another schedule for the end of 2019).
With the UK planning to ban the sale of new petrol and diesel cars and vans from 2040 (in order to meet emissions targets) my client has identified a gap in the market and has secured IM backing with plans to continue to secure investments.
Working with the CFO, CEO and liaising with a Bulge Bracket Advisory firm, this is an excellent Corporate Development role for passionate individuals looking to join a dynamic firm headed by leading ex-PE Managers and former Industry heads.
- Working in a dynamic capacity as the CFO's right hand
- Taking the lead, execute on the pre-funding schedule of tasks, including financing
- A key player, shaping strategy development, tax planning, shareholder and debt provider management information provision and overall support of the fund-raise process
The successful candidates will possess the following qualities, experiences and qualifications:
- Hands-on transaction experience
- Corporate finance/transaction services background
- Dynamic individual looking to join a fast-growing team with an exciting Renewables vision
- Passionate about the Renewables industry
- 6-8 years in Corporate Finance
- Big 4 candidate
- UK experience
- ACA/ICAEW qualified
- CFA qualified
- Renewables and/or tech focus
The successful candidate will receive:
- Short term pro rata'ed bonus
- Long term bonus dependant on the firm's performance
- Private healthcare
- Joining a dynamic business with scope for global opportunities