Investment Risk Oversight - Asset Management
Investment Risk Oversight Analyst
Excellent Salary + bonus + benefits
Edinburgh & London
Meraki Talent are current working with a global asset management organisation to assist in building a new, specialized 2nd line of defense Investment Risk Oversight team, based across London and Edinburgh offices.
You will oversee, challenge and support the investment risk management framework and oversee the management of investment risk exposures within the business across all asset classes and regions.
Responsibilities of the Investment Risk Oversight Analyst:
- Provide oversight and support of the investment risk hard limit breach management process and the reporting of all mandate hard limit breaches
- Provide assurance on first-line investment risk management controls and processes against the Regulatory and Internal Risk Management policies
- Help drive and construct the 2nd line investment risk related global policies.
- Provide reporting to relevant Boards and Committees
- Working with Governance colleagues to ensure appropriate escalation and resolution of portfolio hard risk limit breaches and portfolio performance issues
Background of the Investment Risk Oversight Analyst:
- Experience and knowledge of the asset management industry
- Strong knowledge and interpretation of regulations related to investment risk and liquidity risk management
- Good understanding of investment risk analytics such as VaR
- Strong knowledge in equity, fixed income, credit and derivatives
IMC/CFA/FRM qualifications would be advantageous, although not necessary. Experience in policy governance and policy writing around Investment Risk is also desirable.
If you have the relevant experience, contact Chris Wilson on 0141 648 9413 for a confidential chat.
Is this job for you?
Chris wants: Investment Risk, Policy Governance, VaR, CFA