Director of M&A
- Identify and evaluate opportunities end to end.
- Assist the Group Head of M&A in the execution of acquisitions.
- Conduct market, industry and competitor analysis.
- Build financial valuation models in order to assess the value creation potential of an acquisition or divestment.
- Support on negotiation and deal structuring/legals etc.
- Create investment proposals for formal approval by the Investment Committee.
- Post deal integration.
- Perform thorough post-acquisition reviews.
- ACA/CFA/MBA qualified.
- Transaction and corporate finance experience either from the Big 4, PE, Corporates and Bulge Bracket Bank or a leading boutique.
- The ability to work autonomously.
- Demonstrable experience in all areas of financial modelling, valuations and financial analysis