Senior European Equity Research Analyst
This is a newly created position joining a successful long-only European Equities team. It is a generalist position, covering a variety of sectors and countries in Europe. The successful candidate will quickly progress into a fund management position.
The key responsibilities:
- Analyse on companies in Europe, providing investment recommendations
- Contribute to portfolio management and involved in managing portfolio risks
- Produce financial models, research notes, investment recommendations and monitor existing holdings in portfolio
- Understand the competitive position of companies and how they operate within their industry
- Relevant buy side or sell side equity research experience
- Excellent academic records, degreed educated
- Ideally CFA qualification
- Ability to make sound investment decisions
- Possesses a strong interest in investing
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.