Client Service Analyst, Pyrford International Ltd
Pyrford is a provider of global asset management services for pension funds, charities, endowments, foundations and other institutional investors. Pyrford currently manages £8.4 billion in assets under management. Pyrford is a wholly owned subsidiary of Bank of Montreal Capital Markets (Holdings) Limited, a subsidiary of BMO Financial Group (BMO), being Bank of Montreal and its subsidiaries.
A. Client Communication
- Works with Client Relationship Manager on ongoing requests.
- Maintains and enhances relationships with existing clients.
- Reviews and monitors client needs to contribute to their success on an ongoing basis
- Works closely with operations to ensure written materials are produced and delivered to clients and consultants in a timely manner.
- Works closely with portfolio managers to coordinate all client support activities.
B. Consultant Support
- Works with Client Relationship Manager on ongoing requests
C. Business Development
- Effectively acquires new referrals through existing client relationships.
- Works closely with Client Relationship Manager and Head of Business Development to coordinate all business development activities.
- Understand Pyrford RFP process as guided by RFP manager and assist as needed.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- 0 - 5 years of experience in the investment management industry with a focus on the management of client servicing function.
- University degree required and desire to undertake IMC/CFA
- Knowledge of investment products is essential
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior management and peers.
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a rapidly changing environment.
- Well developed oral and written communications skills.
- Able to work independently within project scope, recommending resource and budget requirements.
- Ability to manage in unstructured situations with innovative and creative thinking.
- Strong team player.
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives.