Senior Associate - Capital Solutions Analyst
M&G Real Estate
Senior Associate - Capital Solutions Analyst
Working with M&G Real Estate as a Capital Solutions Analyst means you will be joining one of Europe's leading Investment Management firms and becoming part of the M&GPrudential brand with a global reputation and an exciting vision: to become the best loved and most successful savings & investments business.
Real Estate Capital Solutions offers bespoke investment strategies for institutional investors through segregated accounts and partnerships, tailored to meet each client's specific requirements and risk/return preference. With over 150 years of experience, we have the knowledge, expertise, scale and resource to provide customised investment strategies for pension funds, insurers and sovereign wealth funds.
To be the appraisal analyst for the for the real estate Global Capital Solutions team. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the growth of a key area of the business and to take the lead in creating, running, maintaining and refining investment appraisal models across geographies and sectors. There may also be scope to get involved in projects in other parts of the business.
Global Capital Solutions team (primary focus):
* To take the lead in building bespoke financial analysis tools for a diverse range of international investors and clients
* To assist with the initial screening of new investment opportunities. Whilst generally focussed on direct opportunities, there will on occasion be indirect and operating companies to be analysed. Analysis will be completed in Excel with bespoke solutions devised (with relevant advisors input) for clients needs
* To build and maintain fund models for clients
* To assist in discussions with investors as regards the fund model/prospective returns
* To support/run the preparation of Investment Committee papers
* To provide general support to the Capital Solutions team in respect of asset acquisitions and asset management initiatives
UK Commercial Franchise:
* Work across the Franchise as a technical of real estate appraisal analysis
* As agreed from time to time, work with Fund Managers or Investment Managers on the analysis of specific investment opportunities
* Sharing market information within M&G Real Estate and the wider business to ensure, as appropriate, all Clients benefit from this information
* To understand and demonstrate positive behaviours in line with our Attributes and Expectations
* To understand the Health and Safety responsibilities appropriate for your role and ensure that they are undertaken in accordance with the relevant Company policies, procedures and guidelines. This includes responsibilities relating to your own H&S and others affected by your actions. Any concerns relating to H&S risks must be escalated to your line Manager and the Company's H&S Manager.
* To understand the Company's Sustainability vision and apply the Sustainability Strategy as appropriate for your role.
* Fulfil regulatory requirements, including timely completion of all regulatory training and declarations.
You will have:
You will ideally be degree educated along with being fully or partly qualified as a Chartered Financial analyst (CFA) or accountant.
It is essential for you to have excellent technical knowledge of financial modelling along with experience of analysing real assets. It will be beneficial for you to have experience in a real estate investment organisation or property company.
People who work at M&GPrudential agree that ours is a great place to work with a brilliant team spirit. It's also an innovative, high-performing, commercial environment that's totally focused on customers. As an M&GPrudential colleague you'll get all the support you'd expect, including full training and professional development. You'll receive a competitive salary and reward package. And in a fast-changing world, you'll join an organisation that's leading the way in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals.
M&GPrudential is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our role as an employer is very simple - to provide the right environment for talented people to do their best work, by respecting, understanding and valuing individual differences.
We welcome applications from individuals who have taken an extended career break, and we are willing to consider flexible working arrangements for all of our roles.