Procensus is the opinion sharing network for professional institutional investors, allowing them to share views securely and anonymously on companies and market events. We have over 1,650 community members, from close to 500 financial institutions. As a member of the platform, Procensus offers a unique source of alpha through transparent, verbatim insight into sentiment on the topics that drive investment decisions. Our data analytical tools allow investors to draw quantitative comparisons between different stocks and situations and allows members to benchmark their own opinions against their peers. Procensus is independently owned, FCA regulated and based in London, but with a global client base and global stock coverage.
Having largely focused on the financials sector to date, Procensus has recently entered into a global distribution agreement. This will act as a springboard for growth, allowing Procensus to expand coverage across all industry sectors and geographies. It will not only allow us to rapidly increase the size of the Procensus community but also the scale and commercial value of the content generated on the platform.
The Content Creator will be responsible for identifying the topics that are of greatest interest to community members, designing questions around them to identify the key drivers of investor sentiment (which will feed into our underlying data engine) and interpreting data analytics and responses from the community to produce insightful commentary for publication on the site.
As part of our content team, you will be instrumental in forging a strong working relationship with our new distribution partner, using their scale and industry expertise to generate content for the site.
This role is well suited for an experienced and ambitious finance/capital markets professional or financial journalist with a passion for the equity markets.
- Liaise with Procensus’ new distribution partner to identify pertinent topics that will be surveyed via the Procensus platform.
- Create, distribute, and curate the results of Procensus surveys to the community with our distribution partner.
- Identify and promote interesting data on the Procensus platform to the new distribution partner, enhancing our profile by providing compelling content which they will use in their day to day communications with the professional investment community
- Create and distribute regular marketing communications to the community on data trends, and recent developments.
- Dynamic, collaborative self-starter with a desire to be part of a small, fast-growing, start-up team.
- Previous equity research, sales, or financial journalist experience is essential.
- Competent written communication skills with an ability to curate date.
- A demonstrable passion for the financial markets.
- Comfortable with technology and with a high degree of computer literacy - HTML programming experience would be a plus.
- Creative, and shows initiative.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience of working within an FCA regulated entity would be helpful.