Investment Operations Associate
- Oversee outsourced Operations service provider;
- Work on cash queries and trade issues with close proximity to front office.
- Data management and reconciliation
- In-depth attribution analysis (Fixed Income portfolios).
- Explain active return of portfolios.
- Work with trade desk to resolve trade queries.
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports ensuring all SSAE16 controls are met.
- Respond to requests for performance and risk data from clients, sales and marketing, and management.
- Prepare performance and risk analysis reports for institutional clients, pension fund sponsors & investment managers.
- Evaluation of systems, process and procedures/ make recommendations for improvement
- Degree in Finance or Economics preferred. CFA and/or MBA preferred, or progressing towards.
- Ability to multitask, attention to detail and accuracy, sense of urgency, and flexibility
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- A motivated, competitive, self-starter with the ability to work independently as part of a team-oriented organization