Business Analyst - Asset Management, London
This role covers four main areas:
- Distribution strategy
- Project Management
- Fund development
- Client onboarding
- Help establish new distribution sales strategies
- Research into business expansion into new territories and markets.
- Competitor Analysis
- Be the main point of contact and project manager internally for the wealth team.
- Assist with new fund development managing the projects
- Manage new fund launch process
- Work closely with all internal teams including; product development/sales teams/compliance/Portfolio management/marketing
- Understand and assist with on-boarding intermediaries and new distributors
- 3-5 years of experience
- Buy-side asset management experience essential
- Prior experience in distribution strategy
- Understanding of UCTIS regulation and compliance
- Excellent project management skills.
- Strong understanding of the intermediary and wealth channel
- Excellent capital markets knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- CFA or MBA (or working towards)
- Undergraduate degree