Institutional Production Executive, Asset Management, London
2 days left
Responsibilities and requirements -
- Responsible for developing the Institutional Presentations, Pitchbooks and Client Servicing books. Interpreting from a wide range of briefs.
- Source statistics - holdings information, fund performance, risk statistics and pricing. This will be from data providers such as Morningstar, Financial Express and Bloomberg.
- Working closely with Insti client reporting to ensure consistency.
- Develop strong working relationships and maintain regular contact with key internal clients, and all stakeholders.
- Responsible for ensuring that the brand is consistent internally and externally.
- Strong understanding of Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS).
- Financial services marketing/client services/reporting experience.
- Proven ability to produce visually clear, style-consistent and compliant outputs (presentations, charts, schematics) with a short turnaround.
- Strong problem-solving skills, capable of mixing experiential knowledge, logical analysis and insight to reach solutions.
- Morningstar, Financial Express, Bloomberg and Performance and Portfolio Analytics systems.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- CFA level 1 part continuing for full designation.