Product Marketing Manager, Asset Management, London
- UCITS, MUTUAL FUNDS, SICAV, OEIC, UT,
- Manage the International Product Marketing function to ensure a high-quality standard of product materials are delivered Materials include: pitch books, bespoke presentations, sales aids, fact sheets, product web pages, and promotional content for product campaigns and webcasts.
- Adapt marketing messages according to the lifecycle of the product.
- work with product specialists, investment and sales teams on product positioning
- Design, develop and manage online product marketing campaigns.
- Articulate the positioning of key products in digital media.
- Coordinate with other marketing teams to ensure consistency of the marketing message across all media.
- Produce marketing literature (eg. digital, pitch books and tactical marketing instruments) along with the investment and sales teams - maintaining the focus on institutional clients.
- Monitor marketing related activities of main competitors to proactively adapt the companies' message and ensure the firm is ahead of the curve - in line with clients digital and mobile behaviour.
- Implement and monitor dashboards to increase the impact of the companies online presence, through the use of data and analytics.
- Necessary qualifications and requirements:
- 7+ years experience in orchestrating marketing campaigns from end to end.
- In-depth product, market and industry knowledge - (fixed income, multi-asset, equities and alternatives).
- Experience in a relevant field within financial services.
- Strong fund product knowledge.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- CFA/IMC or similar preferred
- University degree or equivalent