Saturna Capital, an investment management and brokerage firm, is seeking candidates for a full-time Senior Analyst to work in our newly created London office.
Headquartered in Bellingham, WA and founded in 1989, Saturna Capital is an investment adviser to thirteen no-load mutual funds and a variety of private client and other pooled investment funds. Saturna is employee-owned and has experienced rapid growth over the past several years. Saturna has several subsidiaries including a broker-dealer, trust company, and Malaysian investment adviser. The firm has approximately 75 employees, and a well-established reputation for helping individuals and institutions build wealth, earn income and preserve capital.
The Senior Analyst will report to the Chief Investment Officer. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing detailed fundamental analysis of domestic and international industries and companies. Saturna seeks individuals with demonstrable deductive and reasoning ability, a strong equity portfolio management or stock selection track record, strong fundamental analysis skills and exemplary character. The ideal candidate will have the following additional characteristics:
Key Functions and Responsibilities:
• Managing concurrent research projects to demanding deadlines and involves regular interaction with external parties, including various project partners, and other stakeholders.
• Analyzing complex data and conceptual problems to develop market-leading methodologies for defining and measuring performance.
• Delivering incisive research & analysis across multiple asset classes, industries and regions.
• Collaborating in multi-stakeholder research projects, providing analytical support for clients and internal stakeholders.
• Ability to deliver high caliber presentations and written reports tailored to multiple audiences at relevant market events.
• Support high-level independent stakeholders overseeing investment data.
The successful applicant will have a deeply analytical mind, with an acute eye for detail while at the same time being a confident communicator and effective project manager. It is expected that with limited supervision the candidate will be able to deliver all key aspects of the role identified above. The candidate will bring along relevant work experience in financial services. Familiarity with the financial landscape in London or other financial centers is highly desirable.
• CFA required; MBA preferred
• Demonstrable work experience
• Organizational and time management skills.
• Very strong analytical skills, as a minimum expert use of Excel, and other standard Microsoft applications. Experience with other data analysis tools is an asset.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are essential and experience in communicating with senior executives is desirable.
• Language skills are an asset.
Qualified Candidates will be:
• Highly motivated, organized and disciplined in managing workflows.
• Ability to function well in a diverse multinational team.
• Proactive in identifying and managing challenges as they arise.
• Able to grasp new concepts quickly and incisively; to analyze and present data/evaluative comment in a structured and consistent manner.
• Someone who enjoys communicating externally and producing high quality written reports.
• A self-motivated and enthusiastic individual with excellent attention to detail.
• Able to adapt to new challenges in a positive manner.
CV’s and salary expectations should be emailed to: email@example.com.
More searches like this
- Equities Research: Buy Side Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Equities Research: Sell Side Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- ESG/Socially Responsible Research Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Islamic Finance Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Performance Analysis Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors