Senior Credit Risk Analyst, FTSE 100/ 250
- Assess corporate lending proposals submitted from Credit Risk department and opine/discuss with Senior Management.
- Monitor risk profile of an allocated lending portfolio and flag issues where necessary.
- Analyse individual transactions and mitigate risk.
- Manage relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Assist with implementing ongoing/new risk Credit Risk projects.
- Recent experience analysing the credit risk of MNCs or FTSE 100/ 250 names.
- Exposure to and an understanding of a range of corporate banking products.
- Strong credit analysis skills.
- Relevant professional qualifications preferred (CFA).
- Solid communication skills.